The Keres Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
We are a chef owned and operated community support agriculture serving Spicewood, TX. Each week we will deliver to you, a bushel basket full of products. We believe we can deliver more food at lower prices and at a higher quality than what you would get at the grocery store.
Free weekly deliveries within Spicewood are planned according to your schedule. Pick-up options are also available. Our goal is to provide Spicewood the best naturally grown foods that you want.
You are welcome to visit our farm by appointment. We want to know what you would like for us to grow for you.
We are now accepting memberships for our spring season starting March 21, 2016 at just $50.00 per month.
There are currently 3 spots available
About Our Farm
- Located on 0.84 acre of Rural Farmland
- True Farm to Table Products
- 100% GMO Free
- Owned and Operated by Real Chefs and Farmers
- Keres CSA is a Wholly Own Subsidiary of Keres Spices (A Debt Free Company)
What We Offer
- All Natural Free Range Chicken Eggs
- Herbicide & Pesticide Free Herbs and Vegetables
- All Natural Honey
- Organic & Fair Trade Spices and Dried Herbs
- Sea Salt & Pink Himalayan Salt
- Artisan Breads
Our Commitments to Society
- Participation with the Central Texas Food Bank
- Provide microloans to Farmers in Third World Countries
- Donate to SafePlace.org
- Support Autism Research