Keres Spices has teamed up with Tomato Happy Hour to make our products available to Spicewood residents. Tomato Happy Hour is the great creation of Kathleen Henderson.
They are open from 9am to 6pm seven days a week. Tomato Happy Hour is focused on supporting local farmers and vendors. Tomato Happy Hour is a valuable assest to our local community and we hope you will stop by to check them out.
The Keres community supported agriculture serves Spicewood, TX. Weekly deliveries are scheduled according to your schedule. We are now accepting memberships for our autumn season starting September 21, 2016 at just $50.00 per month.
About Our Farm
- Located on 0.84 acre of Rural Farmland
- True Farm to Table Products
- 100% GMO Free
- Owned and Operated by Real Chefs and Farmers
What We Offer
- All Natural Free Range Chicken Eggs
- Herbicide & Pesticide Free Vegetables and Herbs
- All Natural Honey
- Organic & Fair Trade Spices and Dried Herbs
- Sea Salt & Pink Himalayan Salt
- Artisan Breads